Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crasehd, but Dovizioso is Happy with Yamaha

Andrea Dovizioso Le Mans 2012

Dovizioso failed to obtain podium on the Le Mans circuit after crashed in the middle of battle with Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner. Dovizioso was in a good pace on the race. After his teammate Cal Crutchlow crashed, Dovizioso and Rossi were reduce gap to Stoner. Unfortunately Dovizioso was crashed and down to 7th at the end of the race.

Dovizioso said, “Although the conditions were far from ideal, it was a fantastic race and I really enjoyed it and I hope all the Tech 3 fans in the crowd did too. It was easy to make a mistake on such a wet track but I am really satisfied that I could make such a high pace. The battle with Cal and Valentino was hard but a lot of fun and it is a shame that I crashed while I still had a very good chance of my first podium for Tech 3 and Yamaha. I really wanted to achieve it here in the Team's home race, and also an important race for our sponsor Monster. 

He continue, "The last 12 laps my front tyre kept closing but Valentino couldn't escape from me and I could see we were catching Casey. I knew that I was pushing right on the limit with the tyres but I wanted to try and go with Valentino. It is a pity to crash but I'm really happy with my feeling with the Yamaha now. I was fast all weekend in the wet and dry and my Team did a great job, so we can look forward to the next races with a lot of confidence.”

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/ExEMM-RP2Zw/Crasehd+but+Dovizioso+Happy+Yamaha

Michael Annett Jaroslav Huleš Divina Galica Kyle Busch Peter Hirt Josh Coppins Floyd Anthony Raines

No comments:

Post a Comment