Monday, July 23, 2012

Olivia Munn's GQ August 2012 Bikini Hotness

With her new movie " Magic Mike " having just recently made its way into theaters, Olivia Munn pitched in on promotions by landing herself a feature in the August 2012 issue of British GQ magazine.

The 32-year-old actress strapped on a hot pink bikini for the sizzling Miko Lim shot spread lining the pages while talking about overcoming challenges to make it where she is today.

Highlights from Miss Munn's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to British GQ!

On wanting to get away from her (former) stepfather:
"I knew if I could just get through it to 18, I could start again."

On driving out to Hollywood after graduating college in an old Land Rover:
"It broke down every 100 miles, and I had this book on me: Your First Year in Hollywood."

On proving her stepfather (who said she'd never amount to anything) wrong:
"The best revenge is getting to a place where you no longer care about revenge. I know if he sees me on a newsstand he's mad. He hates it. And that's enough."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/olivia-munn/olivia-munns-gq-august-2012-bikini-hotness-697574

Boudreaux s Butt Paste Chevrolet Teuvo Länsivuori Matt Andersen Russell William Wallace Jr Raybestos Ford Kevin Harvick Armour Zaxby s Chevrolet

No comments:

Post a Comment