Sunday, February 27, 2011

Natalie Portman Wins Best Actress Oscar

Capping off quite the impressive awards show run, Natalie Portman was named as Best Actress at the 83rd annual Academy Awards on Sunday night (February 27).

The pregnant actress understandably was a bit overwhelmed as her name was announced, taking the stage to collect her hardware for her role in the movie "Black Swan".

During her speech, Natalie started off by thanking her fiance, Benjamin Millepied, as she said, "My beautiful love Benjamin"who choreographed the film. He's given me most important role of my life."

Miss Portman continued to dote praise on a few more important people, gushing, "Luc Besson gave me my first job when I was 11 years old. She added, "Darren Aronofsky: You are a fearless leader and a visionary. I'm blessed to have worked with you every day."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/academy-awards-2011/natalie-portman-wins-best-actress-oscar-481317

Tomoyoshi Koyama riStar Motorsports Chevrolet Ricky Stenhouse Jr Mark Martin Christopher Beltram

No comments:

Post a Comment