Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Phil Davis: If Dana White Says Get 'Em, I Got 'Em

Filed under:

SEATTLE - Phil Davis improved to 9-0 with a unanimous decision win over Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC Fight Night 24, but that doesn't mean he's going to start calling for a title shot just yet.

Yes, it was the most significant win of his career so far, Davis acknowledged at the post-fight press conference, but he's in no hurry to jump all the way to the top of the light heavyweight ladder.

"Pretty much everyone I've ever fought has had more experience than I have in fighting," said Davis. "So just going through four fights in one year in the UFC has put me in a place where everyone is a lot more experienced than I am, so I just need to make sure I'm giving myself enough time to develop as a fighter."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/27/phil-davis-if-dana-white-says-get-em-i-got-em/

Danny Kladis Noboru Asahi Kenny Dale Irwin Jr Dave Blaney 5 hour Energy Toyota

No comments:

Post a Comment