Friday, October 28, 2011

Steven Tyler Talks About His Paraguay Tumble

He took quite the spill in his Paraguay hotel room on Tuesday night, and Steven Tyler opened up about the incident to Matt Lauer on the ?Today? show on Thursday (October 27).

The ?Aerosmith? singer told Lauer, ?Quite frankly, I passed out. I was in the shower, I got nauseous, I started to get sick, I fell on my face.?

Continuing on, Tyler explained that his manager quickly called the American embassy and took him to the best hospital in Paraguay?s capital, Asuncion.

?It was like one-stop shopping,? Tyler said. ?They stitched up my eye, they did a little plastic surgery and they fixed my tooth all in one fell swoop.?

Steven also made it a point to tell Matt that drinking had nothing to do with his fall.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/steven-tyler/steven-tyler-talks-about-his-paraguay-tumble-556513

Peter Hirt Josh Coppins Floyd Anthony Raines Marcus Aurelio Olivier Grouillard Ryan Joseph Newman Mike Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment