Monday, June 25, 2012

Robert Pattinson's Total Film Summer 2012 Career Update

With his movie "Bel Ami" having just hit theaters and another film titled "Cosmopolis" coming this August, Robert Pattinson was aptly chosen for a feature in the Summer 2012 issue of Total Film magazine.

In the column, the 26-year-old "Twilight" heartthrob talks about all of his upcoming efforts and future plans, which includes a possible Iraqi-based shoot for Jean-Stephane Sauvaire's "Mission: Blacklist".

Highlights from Mr Pattinson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Total Film!

On director David Cronenberg guiding him during "Cosmopolis" performance:
"We both started out not really knowing exactly what it was about but knowing it was interesting. I was trying to prepare for it, but the time it felt most right [while filming] was when you didn't know what you were doing. David had this uncanny sense of seeing when I didn't know what I was doing and that was always the take that he liked."

On his anal examination scene:
"David told me that the shot was going to be from between my legs. He knew I was a young actor trying to look like I was willing to do anything for the job. He was like, 'I want to shoot it... and just cups the frame with your balls at the top.' I genuinely believed him and had to go to his trailer and say, 'I dunno know if I can do that...'"

On his next movie:
"I'm doing 'Mission: Blacklist' with Jean-Stephane Sauvaire who made 'Johnny Mad Dog'. Hopefully that'll shoot in Iraq, which will be fun. Then I'm doing "Rover' with [Animal Kingdom's] David Michod."

On what fans can expect from 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2':
"It's one of the funniest ones out of all of them. I think Bill [Condon, director] has really captured the absurdity of it."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/robert-pattinson/robert-pattinsons-total-film-summer-2012-career-update-673911

Gator com Chevrolet 3M Ford Michael Byrne Music Center Toyota Horace Gould Place Richmond Airport Toyota Sam Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment